Thursday, January 21, 2010

4 months and right on track!!

Brooklyn had her 4 month doctor appointment on Tuesday and I didn't know what to expect. I had no idea if she was too big or small. I guess I was expecting her to be a little small on the weight side. I see a lot of other babies around that are more rolly polly than she is. Well... I was happy to find out she is just right, coming in at 15 lbs 1 oz (80th percentile). The reason she doesn't look really chubby is because she is 27.5 inches tall (97th percentile) so she has more room to spread it all out. Looks like our child will be pretty tall, we just don't know how tall!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Brooklyn! She will be passing Adalae any minute now. At her 9 month check up she was 16lb 4oz. Haha. I would say you and me have completely opposite genes though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture! I can't believe that she is so long. She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...