Friday, October 26, 2012

Brooklyn - 3 Years

Brooklyn is so full of life!! That is what I love about her most! There is never a dull moment with her around. Just like her daddy:) She is cautious yet fearless, meaning she never gets hurt but will try anything. She came into this world knowing what she wants and can get a room full of people to do exactly that. Brooklyn is so loving and sensitive. Sometimes all she wants to do is snuggle:) I am constantly amazed at how intelligent and logical she is. I see a little scientist, who studies things or concepts and learn them in and out, wanting to know more. She loves to dance, sing, and make up stories. She is a little ham, who likes to tease.
 Our sassy, beautiful girl...





Q & A:
1. Who is your best buddy?
"Braden stinker butt, I like Baylor too"
2. What is your favorite thing to do?
"paint, I go to dance class and you watch me on tv"
3. What is your favorite color?
"blue and pink"
4. What is your favorite show?
"I like Doc Mcstuffins"
5. What do you like to eat?
"quesadiza"

2 comments:

  1. She is so adorable!! Her party looked amazing too! Happy birthday Brooklyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, her pictures turned out so cute! And her party was darling, we had so much fun. Happy Birthday miss Brooklyn! We love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...