Friday, December 11, 2009

Brooklyn's Blessing

Brooklyn was blessed on November 22nd. She did so good she did not even cry once during the blessing. I was so worried about that as I suppose a lot of other mothers are as well, but her blessing turned out to be perfect. Brian did such a good job! We invited some family and friends over for brunch afterwards and these are some of the pictures from it. This is Brooklyn in her car seat that she fell asleep in during Sacrament meeting. Her dress was crocheted by her great grandma Smith and her blanket was made by my friend Lauren.


This is my sister Bethanie and Brooklyn's cousin William.

This is my sister-in-law Kristen and her little boy, Baylor, and Brian's cousin Amanda with her little girl Brooklyn.

This is grandma Smith with her great grandchildren with Brian, Russ, and Amanda's husband Brandon.

This is Brian, Russ, and their cousin Amanda with the babies.

1 comment:

  1. So fun!! Brian did an awesome job blessing her. Your house is so cute. I can't believe how big they all are. Can't wait for the family christmas party to get them together again. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...