Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gone Fishing

I have been so busy at work the past month or so that I have been quite a slacker when it comes to blogging. I never got a chance to post our labor day weekend camping trip. Brian's parents got a huge motor home and parked it on their cabin lot in fairview canyon. This has started to become an annual trip since we have done it the past few years.

Of course we did some fishing.



The whole weekend Brooklyn kept trying to get Trevor to hold her. I can't believe how obsessed she is!!

Shore fishing


Daddy showing his little girl how to hold the fishing pole.

Baylor and Brooklyn

It is so fun to watch these two interact with one another.

The little girl loves to give kisses these days. And here she is giving some love to her grandma. She will even say "mmmmm aaaahhhhh" like the sound of a kiss.


My husband is such a pyro and one of his favorite things to do while camping is to build a garbage fire before we leave.

Brian threw out his back while trying to move a four wheeler trailer.  He was immobile for a good portion of the weekend so we had to play without him :(  He has been going to physical therapy ever since. I have gone with him a few times and he is always the youngest person in there. I feel so bad that he has to be there but it has helped to relieve his pain.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...