Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Toe Eater

So some of you know that when Brooklyn was a newborn we had our troubles. Between her milk allergy, gas, and my nursing nightmare, things were a little rough.
These days are getting so fun.... Brooklyn is learning so many new things and getting more and more mobile. I think that being a mom just keeps getting better and better. I love the interaction we have without even saying a word. For example, when I put her down in her crib the other night to go to bed, her eyes were rolling and I started to back out of her room very slowly so she wouldn't hear me. Then a floor board squeeked and she popped her head up and with a big grin looking at me with those eyes thinking....
caught you!!!
But I have to say that one of my favorite things is her toe eating.

Look mom I found my toes....
Don't tempt me all do it....
Then the licking starts....
Next, she devours them trying to see how many toes she can fit in. 
Then with her innocent look she thinks to herself "what did I do?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...