Wednesday, June 9, 2010

4 years ago...

Well...if you know us, you know that we are not ones for PDA but I just couldn't let this slip by. 4 years ago yesterday I married my best friend. And this year we will have been together 8 years. That sounds like such a long time but it has seemed like no time has passed at all. I knew after two weeks of dating that we were ment to spend eternity together and we lived our lives in such a way that we could. We never fight, and even if we have an argument we talk it out. We talk about everything and anything. We have never gone to bed angry. (I tried one time to sleep on the couch and he came and got me!!) I can't imagine life without him and I don't want to. I love him more and more everyday!



 With him I have....been to prom, seen the ocean, traveled to a foreign country, played catch, graduated college, bought a house, experienced the miracle of life, grown a love for hunting, fishing, camping,
byu football, and
the jazz!!!


And some honeymoon pics for your viewing pleasure. It was so fun to bring out all of these oldie goldies, some of these pictures I haven't seen in such a long time.



And look what we have to show for it.....a beautiful baby girl who has turned our lives upside down. She makes us think of things bigger than ourselves. I look forward to growing our little family even more!! (Don't ask Brian though, because he will say that we are done!)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! It looks like you have a ton of fun memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary you guys! I hope that the day is a memorable one for you. You guys have definitely had some fun times and adding Brooklyn to the equation just makes it better. Here's to 4 or rather 8 years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and happy Anniversary! You guys are cute, it was fun to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...