Friday, May 28, 2010

Blair Trane's Wedding

On Saturday, my friend Blair got hitched to her boyfriend of two years, Logan Ewell. It was beautiful!! Her colors where Black and Tiffany Blue. Blair loves her Tiffany jewelry and she has "Traned" Logan well, because his gift to her were some Tiffany Earrings.
Blair looked gorgeous!! Her dress looked like it was made just for her. The silhouette fit her perfectly and even made her look a little taller!! Which is good, due to the fact that Logan is six feet tall. I learned over the weekend, that he is called the midget in his family. All of his brothers are around 6'4".
These were her bridesmaids Kirsty (right), Lauren (middle), McCall (middle left), Kate (left), and I. Blair, Lauren, Kirsty and I all went to the same junior high and high school. However, the three of us were good friends but it wasn't until college that we started hanging out with Blair. McCall and Blair have been friends since they we just small, because their moms are good friends and went to high school together. Kate and Blair are really close. Blair started Nannying her when she was only three and she is now thirteen.
Blair and I became really good friends after I got married. I love Blair and I am so grateful for her friendship. Blair always use to joke around with me and tell me that I couldn't have a baby until she was in a serious relationship with someone that she wanted to marry. Lucky for her, I waited! About eight months after they started dating, I got pregnant :)

Kirsty and I have been friends since we were two and grew up next door to each other.
They had a photo booth at the wedding and this was the result. I thought it was a pretty cute idea!!
Blair and Logan are a couple that we hang out with quite a bit.  They are so cute together but are complete opposites. He is so shy and she isn't at all. She is constantly breaking him out of his shell!!

This is the four of us when we went California a couple of summers ago.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I didn't know Blair was getting married! All of you girls look great, cute lack dresses!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...