Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Discovery Channel Nerd...

Flipping throught channels on a tuesday night and some sort of shark pops up:

Brian: Did you know that the whale shark is the biggest fish in the ocean?

Me: No

Brian: Did you know that sharks don't have bones, they have cartilage?

Me: You are such a nerd!!

We weren't even watching Discovery Channel when he was saying this. He just rattles this stuff off from time to time. Don't get me wrong I find the DC to be pretty interesting/entertaining, I just don't retain the information like he does. I always tell him that I think he should be on a game show, because he knows so many crazy facts about all kinds of things. I guess that is what you get when you spend the majority of your TV watching time on the History Channel, Discovery Channel, Animal Planet, and ESPN. It is ok though because I would rather have this, then the finance jargon slip out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...