Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Tribute to the Moon Landing...

The past few days at work I have had the privilege of wearing a respirator suit. Because I am under a confidentiallity agreement I can't tell the reason behind my wearing of the suit. However, I can tell you that these suits serve several functions: to protect against the inhalation of a controlled substances/organic vapors, make for a nice reenactment of the first steps on the moon, and to provide a trendy fashion statement (including the hair style after the suit has been removed).


WARNING: This suit does not protect against nerdism!! 

2 comments:

  1. That is funny! You should post a video of the moon reenactment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha... I'll call you Buzz Aldrin from now on :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...